Our local communities are like family to us, and for that reason, we offer a multitude of seasonal specials designed to take the burden off of you when you need it the most!
Preventive Maintenance/Energy Management Plans – Now is the time!! Sign up for our One-year or Two-year Energy Management Plan and we will visit your house or RV in the spring and fall to check your HVAC system. This plan will recognize you as a preferred customer with Busy Bee and will entitle you to a 10% discount on all parts and labor for any service that Busy Bee performs on your home or RV for the life of your contract. Call us today to get your Energy Management Plan in place!
Hurricane Preparedness – It’s a chore to prepare for a hurricane, and we can help! To prepare for a hurricane, you should take the following measures provided for your safety by FEMA at http://www.ready.gov/hurricanes.
- To begin preparing, you should build an emergency kit and make a family communications plan.
- Know your surroundings.
- Learn the elevation level of your property and whether the land is flood-prone. This will help you know how your property will be affected when a storm surge or tidal flooding is expected.
- Identify levees and dams in your area and determine whether they pose a hazard to you.
- Learn community hurricane evacuation routes and how to find higher ground. Determine where you would go and how you would get there if you needed to evacuate.
- Make plans to secure your property.
- Cover all of your home’s windows. Permanent storm shutters offer the best protection for windows. A second option is to board up windows with 5/8” marine plywood, cut to fit and ready to install. Tape DOES NOT prevent windows from breaking.
- Install straps or additional clips to securely fasten your roof to the frame structure. This will reduce roof damage.
- Be sure trees and shrubs around your home are well trimmed so they are more wind resistant.
- Clear loose and clogged rain gutters and downspouts.
- Reinforce your garage doors; if wind enters a garage it can cause dangerous and expensive structural damage.
- Plan to bring in all outdoor furniture, decorations, garbage cans and anything else that is not tied down.
- Determine how and where to secure your boat.
- Install a generator for emergencies.
Additional Seasonal Specials:
- Winterizations Specials for your Homes and RVs
- RV Storage, plus moving them off of your lot, breaking down for the move and setting them back up for the new season
Check back here for additional details or just give us a call today!